Injection and Blow Moulding without mould condensation
When the surface temperature of an object sinks below the dew point of the ambient air, condensation builds on this object.
Blue Air Systems’ Dry Mould System (DMS) creates a dry climate around the mould.
DMS operating principle:
Process air is running through the DMS in a closed loop circuit. When starting the unit “warm and moist” air in the mould area flows to the dehumidification unit DMS. In the DMS, the air is dehumidified with the help of a special refrigeration unit without the use of any chilled water. The processed air is then supplied to the mould area again, closing the loop.
Advantages of the DMS-System:
- Condensation free production for optimal mould cooling temperature
- Dehumidification without the need of chilled water – NO PRECOOLER * needed
- Process air running in closed loop circuit
- Same production conditions throughout the year
- Higher machine efficiency through shorter cooling time
- Suitable for single production machines
- CFC-free system
- Low maintenance expenses
- Quick return on investment
* for air cooled version, for water cooled version minimum cooling water requirement